Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > doubt....    

doubt....

casc
Brazil

doubt....

Hello, friends!
 I have a doubt...
 I �m a Brazilian teacher and is this sentence correct?
             This is a clinical case study done in the period from 09/07/2012 to 18/07/2012 where was accompanied the diet acceptance and all the clinical evolution of an elderly patient.

29 Nov 2012      

yanogator
United States

No, it is very wrong, but it is not clear enough for me to be able to help you with it.

Bruce

29 Nov 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

Let me take a crack at it.

"This is a clinical case study of an elderly patient and her [I am assuming a woman, so change to his for a man] compliance with a special diet and the resulting changes in health. The patient was observed from 9 July, 2012, to 18 July, 2012."

(In the USA, we �d say 7/09/12 - 7/18/12, or July 9 - 18, 2012, but I assume you know your protocol for dates.)

29 Nov 2012     

douglas
United States

Perhaps:

This is a clinical case study that documents an elderly patient�s diet and medical treatment during the period of July 7-18, 2012.

30 Nov 2012