Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Songs for teaching!    

Songs for teaching!

papadeli
Greece

Songs for teaching!

Excellent sites for teaching ESL with music!

Greetings from Greece,

30 Nov 2012      

maryano30
Peru

Thanks for these links. Next friday (december 7th),it �s the First English Song Festival at my school. We have 11 soloists, 04 duets and 04 groups. It �s a great experience. During this term I have used songs with some activities and these links are useful. Thanks again.

30 Nov 2012     

cheezels
New Zealand

I have just created a website for my parents with some of my students � favourite songs etc.
I am going to keep adding to it as I have a lot that I use but so far have uploaded only their favourites. It�s a work in progress.

www.english-preschool.weebly.com

(I teach English to children from 3- 16 years of age. They have one or both parents who come from an English speaking country, so essentially have "English as a mother tongue"- but not really the same level as a student from an English speaking country. Here in Sweden all children, no matter what language, are entitled to a lesson every week in their mother tongue.)

My pre school website, ( for my 3-5 year old students), was started to help some of my parents get motivated with speaking more English at home.

30 Nov 2012     

EstherLee76
Peru

Thanks as always, Sophia.  Great website Cheezels.  Congratulations!

30 Nov 2012     

ule4ka_84
Ukraine

Thank you so much for them!!!Very useful!!!:))

30 Nov 2012     

izulia
China

Hi Cheezels,
I opened your site but i can �t see any songs. All pages look blank except for the Books and Reading Tips...

30 Nov 2012     

izulia
China

Oh, and thank you very much, Sophia!

30 Nov 2012     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi izulia,

They are all video songs/ stories from Youtube. It could be that if you have a slow connection it takes a minute to load. Can you access Youtube where you are? That could also be the problem.

Sorry!

1 Dec 2012     

mariec
Spain

Thanks a lot. Sofia. Great sites.

1 Dec 2012