Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > powerpoint removed    

powerpoint removed

crissorrir
Brazil

powerpoint removed

Dear friends!
Can anyone help me to understand it. I created and sent a power point (name: Why and because) and have just received the following message:

Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution WHY AND BECAUSE has been reported for not following the rules of the website.

The moderators will review it soon.

If there is nothing wrong with your contribution, it will be returned to the recent contributions tomorrow, and you will get all your points.

But it doesn�t say what happened, why it was removed exactly. I�m really mad because we, in my case, I spend so long time thinking, preparing the best activity we can to work with our students and to share it here and this happens and we don�t even know why our contribution was removed.

30 Nov 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If you read the rules and followed them, there would be no reason for your contribution to be reported or for you to be mad. I �ve looked through your remaining ppts and I can assume your other ppt was removed bc it had watermarked/copyright images, as in the ones I �ve looked through, there are two such images. So, instead of being mad, follow the rules, remove watermarked images from your ppt which has been reported, substitute them with public domain/free images and upload it again.
Sophia

30 Nov 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Cris!
Sophia explained it perfectly . Have nothing else to add. Your ppt contains a watermarked picture slide 3. Just edit it and upload it again.
Wish u all the best
Kind regards

30 Nov 2012