Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > I īm stuck- Planning (Intermediate adult) 6 hour BE lesson    

I īm stuck- Planning (Intermediate adult) 6 hour BE lesson

annabelle1654
Germany

I īm stuck- Planning (Intermediate adult) 6 hour BE lesson

I have to plan a 6 hour lesson, to show that I am familiar with the customers needs and can help him reach his goal. The customer is a 40 yr old, German, h.r. manager, who is attending a meeting in English in the U.S.  His English is approximately B2, intermediate.  He has to present at this meeting and so I īm planning on language of presentation.  He has some trouble with pronunciation, and so I would like to do some pronunciation work.  I īm just not sure if I should start warmer, presentation, language work, and then somehow seg into the language of presentation.  There should of course be variety and the lessons should be moving him toward presenting... any ideas on how to structure the lessons. We meet for 90 minutes, so we īre talking about 4 lesson plans.  Help!

Thanks in advance,

Belles

1 Dec 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have a look http://busyteacher.org/search.html?q=business
Sophia

1 Dec 2012