Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Toy Story    

Toy Story

EstherLee76
Peru

Toy Story

Hi,

My new topic is "Toys" so I am looking for things for my students.  I found some Toy Story activities on a Disney website.  They have things like a Woody paper marionette, pencil toppers and character playsets.  Very cute.  All you have to do is print and assemble.

Woody Marionette   Toy Story Character Toys

Cheers,
Esther

1 Dec 2012      

UnknownStranger
Australia

Providing an extra dimension of control over the final sonic character incorporating ambience and room mics into vocal recordings is soundworks studios like capturing the atmosphere of a live performance. These microphones capture the natural reverberations and reflections in the recording space.

9 Jan 2024     

UnknownStranger
Australia

Research on the potential risks associated with flavorings and additives continues to evolve. As the industry advances, transparent communication about crave pens product ingredients and potential health impacts is crucial for user awareness and informed decision making.

9 Jan 2024     

Guestx
Venezuela

I�m all about efficiency, and this service delivers. From pickup to delivery, the process is seamless, leaving me with a best laundry delivery service in santa monica a perfectly folded clothes and peace of mind.

30 Mar 2024