Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Flat Stanley Project    

Flat Stanley Project

Speedy Kiki
France

Flat Stanley Project

hello everybody,

I teach in France in a small country town, in a college, year 7 and 8.
With one class of 18 pupils of 8 year students I �m reading the FLAT STANLEY book and hoping to get them to send their FLAT STANLEY �s out into the world some time during January.
But the big question is WHERE are we going to send them to? Is there anyone out there who has the same age group and number of pupils who is willing to accept our Flat Stanley �s?????
I can explain in detail the aim of this project for anyone interested in this exchange...
I really look forward to hearing from a grat number of you very soon!

Thanks so much in advance!
Love from France Smile

11 Dec 2012      

Mariethe House
France

First time I �ve heard about this project. Had a look on google and it is just amazing! I am not teaching anymore but if I still was , i would be part of the project right now! What a funtastic project. here is the link for those who are, just like me  Wink ,ignorant people!

http://www.flatstanleyproject.com/

I am sure you will get lots of answers!

11 Dec 2012     

Speedy Kiki
France

Hi Marie,

thanks so much for posting this link , I didn �t even know that one.....!!! That way everyone will be able to learn about the aim of the project!
Have a lovely Advent season, all the best  to you

12 Dec 2012