Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New worksheets on my blog    

New worksheets on my blog

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

New worksheets on my blog

Hi dear friends! I haven �t post my ws or ppt in a while because I am tired of having to convert my files to .doc or .ppt  and then realizing that what takes maybe 250kb in .docx  increase to 600kb in .doc and then need to split the ws or the ppt and go through all that trouble. but since i want to share my work with you here is my blog link:
http://lizsantiagoeslworsheets.blogspot.com/  in case you want to check it out and become a follower.

i have many video tutorials on how to work with ms office, worksheets, games in ppt, etc.  i hope you can visit and find it useful.

14 Dec 2012      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I �m going to have a look at your blog, and thank you for the invitation, but I am sorry you are tired of doing what is necessary to contribute on here. This is a wonderful site, an absolute godsend. Reconsider, lizsantiago! 

14 Dec 2012     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

i am sorry too it just that i am really busy and is too much time consuming to keep making my things in .doc since i have so many files and i have to make them in .docx so they dont take too much space in my computer and aside from that many of the features in 2010 are not compatible with older versions. You know what? i still dont get why victor hasnt allowed us to upload in .docx or pptx since those files are smaller. we are a year or less away of office 14 and we are still uploading dinosaur files in here. anyway i am still contributing here but just in another way.

14 Dec 2012     

juliag
Japan

As I have an old computer (xp) I don �t have personal experience with what you �re talking about, but I completely understand where you �re coming from dear Liz, and thank you for your generosity in sharing your superb worksheets and ppts with us via your blog instead. Thank you!

14 Dec 2012     

ellakass
Israel

Your blog is really wonderful and helpful, Liz! And your works here or there are priceless. Thank you!

14 Dec 2012     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Thanks for your generosity of sharing your work so freely, though it would be a great pity for us to lose you as a member.Hugs

15 Dec 2012     

marie.marron
Spain

I agree with Liz. I also use Office 2010 and it just has more options than 2004, and as she said, the files are smaller.
Thank you Liz for sharing you work.

Marie

15 Dec 2012     

jannabanna
France

I, too, agree with Liz.  Sometimes things are lost on the documents because they are not always compatible with the older versions.  I share much less here than before because of that and the maximum size which I have already mentioned in one of my recent posts.

I upload more to isl.collective.com now because we can upload doc files up to 2MB and ppt files up to 25MB which is fine.  Not only that they accept docx and pptx!

Janet

15 Dec 2012     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

so great to see some old friends that i havent seen in a while!!  thakx jannabanna i had forgotten about that site so ill be checking it out.

15 Dec 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Word 2014?  Oh my goodness.  My workplace, which promotes itself as having up to date technology, still uses Word 2007 Confused  (but don �t get me started; in this day and age in a developed country we also have hardly any airconditioners and our classrooms on those frequent 30+ degree days are just unbearable)

Thanks for sharing your blog Liz - it�s fantabulous Thumbs Up.  You are a very talented and a brilliant teacher.

Cheers

Jayho

15 Dec 2012     

Manuvdb 66
Italy

Thanks a lot for your generosity! I do have the same problem and I agree...for me as well it is time consuming to convert files... Your blog is amazing and I love your creativity! Thanks again for sharing it with us! Hugs from Italy! Manuela

15 Dec 2012     

1    2    Next >