Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The GREATEST word in English    

The GREATEST word in English

Alenka
Slovenia

The GREATEST word in English

And what would be the GREATEST word in English?

The greatest word in English for me is: to SHARE

Thank you so much to you all who shares here your great material,
and specially to  Victor who give us this possibility with hisamazing web site.

20 Jan 2009      

flaviatl
Argentina

And thank you, Pika! One of the greatest contributors to the site!! 

20 Jan 2009     

Montypython
France

Yes, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumbs Up

20 Jan 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

I agree 100% with flviatl! Thank you for nice words and wonderful contributions. I have a �file of your ws!

20 Jan 2009     

mumekaren
Argentina

I agree with you guys! Pika you put into practice what "share" is ! thanks a lot . Your ws are just perfect!

20 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you SSmileSmileSmile much dear Pika! For your nice words, for having thought of sharing them with us, and, of course, for your wonderful contributions! I also have a file with your name!

Hugs,
mena

21 Jan 2009     

LaSensei
Japan

I have Vista on my computer so my files are .docx and not .doc, so i cant upload them. Does anyone know how to contact the person who maintains this website to bring this to their attention? Thanks!

21 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

On top of this page you see some search facilities. type �victor� in user search and this will take oyu to his profile and contact email etc.

21 Jan 2009     

chobby
Mexico

I know for a fact that even if you windows vista with 2007 Office when you save your documents on the windows bottom it gives you an option for save your documents to be compatible with the 1997-2003 office that has the .doc files if you already saved as .docx, all you have to do is save again with a different termination. that�s it

21 Jan 2009