Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Competition - Merry Exterminas    

Caption Competition - Merry Exterminas

almaz
United Kingdom

Caption Competition - Merry Exterminas

Douglas has passed the baton to me, so here �s a little seasonal pic, folks. Do your worst...

18 Dec 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

We all know that Christmas is no longer celebrated like it used to be, so even technology has made its contribution to get involve in ths special season.

So Here we have "CHRISTMAS DRONE". It is fluently in 20 languages and fufill all our needs and desires if you press the right button.

18 Dec 2012     

Zora
Canada

Who, who, who... Merry Darkmas, I mean Christmas! ... Kill the Doctor... beep... no, Santa!

18 Dec 2012     

millmo
France

"Extra-turkey-mate? Extra-turkey-mate? Extra-turkey-mate? Extra-turkey-mate? Extra-turkey-mate?"

18 Dec 2012     

Jayho
Australia

a mutant dalek gone awry

18 Dec 2012     

juliag
Japan

Love it Millmo Clap

18 Dec 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I hate late comers. I like punctuality. This is what will greet late comers to my party this Christmas, �You guests are late! You guests are late! You guests are late! �

18 Dec 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

cute.
This is the local plumber �s Christmas stunt. One of the worst things that could happen while hosting an elegant Christmas dinner is finding out the toilet is clogged. This �in the spirit of the season � robot comes fully equipped with a plunger  to do emergency plumbing discreetly, without interrupting the festivities. With a bit of luck your guests won �t even notice its presence among all the other state of the art decorations.

Pictured  model comes with two separate plungers: the lower one - without flashlight of course - for the toilet bowl,  and the upper one - with light -  for clogged wash basins.
Standard model comes with lower plunger only.
For an extra fee, the plumber can come in person, appropriately dressed of course.

18 Dec 2012     

anamia
Croatia

I saw mommy kissing  Santa  ClausHeart

But  where  do  you  kiss  this  one??????????Confused

18 Dec 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

You kissed her, mate! You kissed her mate! You kissed her mate! 

18 Dec 2012