Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Reading activity which includes prepositions of place    

Reading activity which includes prepositions of place

sarahgriffin
Ireland

Reading activity which includes prepositions of place

Hi there

I�m looking for a reading activity, possibly with questions but not a necessity!! 

The thing is - I would like the main language focus of this reading activity to be prepositions of place.  I have already done the grammar lesson and would like to follow it up with a reading/writing activity.  If anyone knows of any reading exercises which focus on prepositions of place, or if anyone has got one, could they let me know!!

thanks

sarah

20 Jan 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi,
this always happens to me. When the weight is very closed to 300kb, it doesn�t work. Just make it a little lighter and it will work.
Silvia

20 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

sarah,
on the main esl printables place look on the right handside with grammar categories and you�ll see preposition among that. there are thousands of worksheets on preposition. also on the mediafire link I�ve sent you open it and do a search for prepositions you should come across some exercises on it.

20 Jan 2009     

Amanda W
Austria

To Sara,
 My preposition poem you�ll find under "writing" page 18.
                         Amanda W

20 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

Just click on Amanda W�s name and you�ll see all her worksheets. - It�s faster this way! Smile

21 Jan 2009