Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Looking for volonteers to vote for the best anti bullying poster created by pupils    

Looking for volonteers to vote for the best anti bullying poster created by pupils

reb77
France

Looking for volonteers to vote for the best anti bullying poster created by pupils

Hello everybody,

My pupils are creating posters against bullying at school and I would like other pupils (aged 10- 15) to vote for the best one.

When I have these posters, on Jan 12th, I will scan and publish them. Teachers interested will receive the recured link so that you can show them to your pupils.

I will send your pupils the poster they choose so that you can use it in your school.

This challenge really motivated my pupils so, if you are interested in voting, let me know.

Happy New Year to you all.

3 Jan 2013      

angeles bosch
Spain

What a great idea! 

I am interested in helping! I �ve got a very creative and enthusiastic class of 13-year-olds, so jus let us know! 

HAppy New Year!

3 Jan 2013     

angeles bosch
Spain

What a great idea! 

I am interested in helping! I �ve got a very creative and enthusiastic class of 13-year-olds, so jus let us know! 

HAppy New Year!

3 Jan 2013     

orly100
Israel

Really great I�m willing to help, my pupils will love the idea.
Sent you a p.m
Orly Thumbs Up

3 Jan 2013