Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Macmillan Dictionary Love English Awards    

Macmillan Dictionary Love English Awards

victor
Spain

Macmillan Dictionary Love English Awards

Hello,

I �d like to thank all of you who have voted for eslprintables as the best website, and specially those who promoted it in the forum.

Although the software doesn �t allow to vote more than once, it seems that some users could vote multiple times. Please, don �t do it. It would be great to win, but only if it is a fair competition.

I �ve added the badge to the main page, so there is no need to start new threads in the forum.

Thanks

Victor

9 Jan 2013      

MarionG
Netherlands

Not that I needed convincing but this request to not vote more than once just shows once more what a wonderful person you are!! Thank you.

9 Jan 2013     

lurdesilva
Portugal

We are the ones who have to thank you, Victor, for having created this wonderful site! And thanks to all the members who keep it moving!

9 Jan 2013     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Couldn �t agree more with Marion and Lurdes!! Thank you!

9 Jan 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you, Victor. I love love love eslprintables, but I voted only once. This self restraint has nearly killed me Wink. We deserve to win! On our merit alone. 

9 Jan 2013     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

Thank you Victor for your wonderful site. Since I came accross it, i �ve become addicted to it. I voted once for it and I wish i could be given another chance to vote for it million times.ClapThumbs Up

9 Jan 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

Gee Victor, I �ve already voted 1,100 times. Ed

9 Jan 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Ed! you could have at least put a smilie face at the end of your remark:)

9 Jan 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

Why? ed

9 Jan 2013     

David Lisgo
Japan

So Ed is the only one who likes this place.

9 Jan 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

To be totally and completely honest David, there were 44 others at the time who had also voted. Ed

10 Jan 2013