Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Nice Site for teachers     

Nice Site for teachers

Snow- white
Macedonia

Nice Site for teachers

Hi everyone and I wish you a Happy New Year to all Jewish people around the world.May all your wishes come true!I can see that you�re all sharing sites so I thought I can share one with all of you ,too.The site is www.senteacher.com There is a page free printables where you can make your own certificates,classroom labels,book markers,name tags,tabletimes etc.I hope you�ll find it usefull.

29 Sep 2008      

misscauli
France

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!

I am really happy to have found such a great site. I �ve already sent few worksheets which have been

downloaded several timesShocked (I am really happy to see you are interested in what I have done!!!! THANK YOUBig smile!!!!!)

But the thing is...  I only got 1 point for this!!!!!!!CryCryCry 

Do we get one point for each downloading? ? or is it just one point for one worksheet we send??? please answer me!!!

And go and have a look at my worksheets .. Hope you�ll  like them!

lots of love!!

And keep up the good work!!! all of your worksheets are great!! Thanks again!

29 Sep 2008     

domnitza
Romania

Hi!

Don�t worry, in a couple of days you will have more than 30 points, becoming a premium member, and you will be able to download 30 of the daily printables. Points come later, but they are yours. This is the new system Victor created, to check the stolen/copied/scanned printables. You are right, each download means one point, but nice and useful worksheets brong a lot of points. Wink

29 Sep 2008