Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Removed worksheeds by mistake .... Help, please!    

Removed worksheeds by mistake .... Help, please!

Alenka
Slovenia

Removed worksheeds by mistake .... Help, please!

So sorry that two of my worksheets (id=325818 and id=46964) have been removed today. - Somebody reported them with the reason given that I had stolen them from the Funny English website. But this is my own web site where I share my own work with my students and others who need them. There is the link to the Funny English website under my avatar photo on Eslprintables. I voted and commented against removing, but it doesn�t help. To whom shoud I write to restore them? I was looking for the administrator �s e-mail adress, however I couldn �t find it anywhere. Could somebody help me to get my worksheets back, please?

Alenka

14 Jan 2013      

alexcure
Poland

Dear Alenka,

Here �s Victor �s email address: [email protected], when you roll down the site �s bar a bit , you will see it on the left. 

Wishing you all the best,

Alexandra

14 Jan 2013     

Alenka
Slovenia

Dear Alexsandra,
thank you so much for the adress. =)

14 Jan 2013     

douglas
United States

The link is located on the home page at the bottom o fthe left hand column. 

edit: Oops, I guess this post was redundant--sorry.

14 Jan 2013     

victor
Spain

Hello Alenka,

I �ve just restored your worksheets.

Have a nice week

Victor

14 Jan 2013     

Alenka
Slovenia

Thank you so much Douglas. I have just wrote to Victor and he has already restored my worksheets.

14 Jan 2013     

Alenka
Slovenia

Thank you Victor for such a rapid help! =)
Really grateful!
Alenka

14 Jan 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

Alenka, may I suggest you specifiy that you have the same printables on another website? When we upload, we always have a box to fill with a description of our printables. Why don �t you add a message there?

Glad that it was sorted out quickly! Have a good day!

14 Jan 2013     

Alenka
Slovenia

Dear Manonski,
thank youso much for your friendly advice. However, I have so many worksheets here ... - I don �t belive to find time to add this specification to all of them ...
Howeverthe problem has been solved for now.
Best regards,
Alenka

14 Jan 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh my word, Alenka! 210406 points! Awesome!

14 Jan 2013     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Dear Alenka,
You can state in you profile (in the box where we write the info about ourrselves) that funny English is your site.

14 Jan 2013