Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > When a contributor receives the message "your worksheet has been reported/removed - non-English"    

When a contributor receives the message "your worksheet has been reported/removed - non-English"

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

When a contributor receives the message "your worksheet has been reported/removed - non-English"

...does the contributor simply click "reply" to the message, and then use the "usual" mail box to send a message to the administrator?

I believe the person has reported the worksheet in error, and I would like to tell that to the administrator.

Thank you.

21 Jan 2013      

novabird1
Canada

Hi Matthew, I found that the best approach is to send a message to Victor himself. On the home page near the bottom left corner you will find a link to send a message to him. He responded quickly and had my "questioned" worksheet reinstated along with the points that I had accumulated. The wonderful people here on ESLP, who volunteer their time to scrutinize ws and other material are only human after all. Once in awhile they make mistakes, but most often they probably are right on track. Good Luck : )  - nova

21 Jan 2013     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

Thank you.

I think it was a code glitch of some sort (I am not a PC tech � person).

I have just looked at my uploads and the WS in question "HAD" a Japanese word left in it, but I re-uploaded the WS at that time back in December, and now it does not "HAVE" it.

I got the same system "warning" message again , it appears, and I think it must be a gemlin in the system. December �s message arrived again.

I have to agree it is a great site and volunteer admins are probably spot on most of the time.

21 Jan 2013