Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > "Tell Me More" Program.    

"Tell Me More" Program.

nabeera_nasar
Pakistan

"Tell Me More" Program.

Dear Friends:

Is there anyone familiar with the "Tell Me More" English teaching software? If there is, kindly tell me about this program i.e. Its effectiveness. program overview and its functions.

29 Jan 2013      

jannabanna
France

We used it for years at the Chamber of Commerce.  It �s good in as much as each student can work individually at his/her own speed.  As there is voice recognition they can also "dialogue" with the software in everyday situations and, of course, correct their pronunciation.  There are specific units dealing with pronunciation in depth.

Janet

29 Jan 2013     

nabeera_nasar
Pakistan

Dear Janna, Thanks a lot! could you please tell me more or suggest any link where I can get detailed description?

29 Jan 2013     

jannabanna
France

You �ll have to google it!  I know it was made by AURALOG.  I believe it �s a French publisher, but I �m not sure.  All this goes back a few years now!

Janet

29 Jan 2013     

florimago
Spain

In my opinion the best thing (or the different thing) is the voice recognition in order to improve your pronunciation . Here a link explaining :

Flori

29 Jan 2013