Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with online exercises    

Help with online exercises

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Help with online exercises

Hello friends. My students have been given ipads and I have to use them to improve their English. Is there a way that we can all (7 of them) access the online exercises here? I don �t want them using my log on. How can it be done, please?

29 Jan 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You have to create a group and assign each of them a different user name and password, so go to englishexercise.org, log in and and under your avatar find my groups, click and then in the Make a new group slot next to the group�s name type your group �s name, press enter, click the name of the newly created group and then follow the steps, adding one student at a time. Give each student their username and password on a posted or have them submit them to you by themselves (in this way, they�ll be able to choose what they like and remember them better), also you need to keep them recorded somewhere in your notebook in case they lose them. I hope I am giving clear instructions, please let me know if you succeed. 
Once you �ve created the group, you �ll be able to see how many attempts they �ve made and how they �ve succeeded as well as their points and mistakes and it is cool:)
Sophia

29 Jan 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Many thanks, dear Sophia, and also thanks to helena 2009 who has sent me a pm. I will sit down tomorrow with my technician and see if I can do this. I feel so excited! My students will be thrilled. I will report back, Sophia and Helena. Thanks again.

Lynne 

29 Jan 2013