Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Competition    

Caption Competition

Jayho
Australia

Caption Competition

Hi everyone

The new CC is here - previous entries at http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=40041

Cheers

Jayho

4 Feb 2013      

MoodyMoody
United States

Hmm, I think I see a cavity in tooth 27. You �re going to need X-rays and maybe a filling. I don �t monkey around with dentistry!

4 Feb 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

I heard they had cheap dentistry on this island... i �m starting to understand why!

4 Feb 2013     

huddersboy
Japan

Being a dentist isn �t all its cracked up to be, the pay is peanuts

4 Feb 2013     

douglas
United States

"Whew lady!  I see you haven �t evolved as far away from us as you think. With that breath it is quite obvious that you eat poop too."  Shocked

5 Feb 2013     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

I �ve heard that these "hairless apes can also speak", but I suspect it �s just another conspiracy theory, like "there are birds that can fly", and "there are politicians who speak the truth".

Nonsense if you ask me!

5 Feb 2013     

GAZA_CHILD
Palestine

let me just have a last glance at your fantastic false teeth before I order new ones for my wife

5 Feb 2013     

anamia
Croatia

� � JAWS � �- The Revenge of the Tic-Tac squad!
Saving the world from bad  breath and cavity!

5 Feb 2013     

perlittah
Tunisia

Is this....? Ola friends...I found it......Ali Baba and the forty thieves �cavern....but I think something is decaying in here!!!!!!!!!

5 Feb 2013     

rhman
Egypt

Where is my peanut.I want it now or I �ll go inside.

5 Feb 2013     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

Every tooth, in an ape �s head, is more valuable than a banana.  ~Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote, 1605(adapted)

5 Feb 2013