Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Remember When... Part 2    

Remember When... Part 2

Zora
Canada

Remember When... Part 2

Let �s continue this wonderful game:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=40429

Last post was:

titine69
France

Is Douglas in cahoots with the government too?Is he THE spy?

28 Feb 2013      

maryse pey�
France

Haven �t you heard James Bond say he was attending a secret meeting with our Douglas ?
Hey, Douglas have you got your double zero licence ? Can you introduce me to Jimmy ? Are you sharing his adventure in the greatest secret ? Have you met the British Queen ? Does she really like Chinese tea rather than the British one ?
How many bodyguards have you to look after you ?

28 Feb 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Douglas are you crazy?

Don�t you know we don �t have fun anymore?

Don�t you know that we don �t know where some of the old people are anymore?

Who cares about the silly crown?  Do you?

Have you been eating that darn fruit from the nug nug tree again? Have you ... have you ...?

28 Feb 2013     

douglas
United States

How could it be me having nug-nug fruit with Lizzie and Jimbo when I am allergic to nug nug?

Do you  think they are like cats and need taurin to stay healthy?  Has anybody seen them having energy drinks with "Boom Boom Obama?

Do you think they laugh about his initials standing for "body odor" when they go clubbing and drink energy drinks and vodka to have fun?

If she drinks Chinese tea, could it be that they drink Russian Vodka too? 

28 Feb 2013     

Zora
Canada

Could somebody help me? Does anybody else see pink kangaroos with tutus?
Maybe Jayho slipped nug-nug into my mug of Chinese green vodka tea...? Or was it that darn cat who slunk off with Obama and his crazy bunch of energy drinking followers??

28 Feb 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Whaaaaat? 

Just how MUCH nug nug did you both have?  Don �t you know that the nug nug nut drives you nuts?

Oh, will you wait a moment?  What do you think I can see? Are they really kangaroos in a pink tutus climbing up my nug nug tree?

28 Feb 2013     

douglas
United States

Did you know that if Zora was a cat I would say she had a taurine deficiency?

Did you know cats need taurine so they don �t go blind?

Do you think I should put energy drink in my cats �s water dish?

Does anybody now picture Zora as a feline drinking energy drinks under a nug nug tree in China with a sweating Barack Obama?

How did this game get so weird anyway?  

Edit: Did I misdiagnose this?  Why am I seeing kangaroos in pink tutus now?  Does Jayho grow nug-nug trees down under? Did she feed the fruit to the kangaroos?

28 Feb 2013     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

Are the kangaroos in pink tutus drinking nug-nug Chinese tea with vodka?

28 Feb 2013     

Jayho
Australia

What about me?  Do you think I need a vodka after what I�ve just experienced?

And, who will join me?

28 Feb 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Do you realize now the danger of nut nut Chinese vodka melt in British lemonade with a lemon deficiency due to the vision of kangaroos in pink tutus (aren �t they green now ?) served at Douglas � last birthday party ?

Catalina have you drunk Jayho �s Indian coffee made with Greek chocolate (or was it from Moongolia ?) ? Well, don �t you think we are all coming completely nut nut ? Shall we go to Boom Boom Obama ?

And where is Zora �s nug  with the proof inside ?

By the way who is leaving our nut nut story in the French way ?

28 Feb 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Whaaaaat? 

Just how MUCH nug nug did you and boom boom Obama have in Mongolia Maryse?

Catalina, do you have my vodka?

28 Feb 2013     

1    2    3    Next >