Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > AUDIO NEEDED PLEASE!    

AUDIO NEEDED PLEASE!

domif
France

AUDIO NEEDED PLEASE!

Hello dear colleagues,
I �m looking for a listening (audio file) about " William the conqueror �s biography" . I already have the videos from youtube but i �d like a simple and short BIO. I �ve been searching for hours but I haven �t found one yet!!So, If by any chance some of you have got one, it would be very kind of you to send it to me.
Bye and thanks in advance. Have a nice weekend. DOMIF

1 Mar 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

What if we could ask someone here, a native speaker perhaps, to read an article about William the Conqueror and send a recording to you. An article like this one maybe?
Sophia

1 Mar 2013     

slvybdx
France

Hi
In New step in 5�me there �s a short account of the Battle of Hastings if that �s any help ! I haven �t got the mp3 file right now ( on hol ) but will have it in a fortnight...

1 Mar 2013     

domif
France

Hello dear friends,
Thanks a lot for your help Sophia, That �s a good idea!
Thanks  Slvybdx too , I �ve got it .
Have a nice weekend or hol !
Domif

2 Mar 2013     

Krysstl
France

When is it for ? I �ve used one ( for 3�me pupils )but need time to find it back !! :)

2 Mar 2013     

RENZO
Peru

Please dear friends.
Please, I would like you to help me. Please I need informaation about VIRTUAL ACCOUNTING CLASSES. English and Spanish. I teach accounting in Spanish because I am an accountant.

Thanks in advance for your help. Thanks for being so generous.

God bless you.

From Peru

Chari

2 Mar 2013