Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help plz! English festival for primary students    

Help plz! English festival for primary students

vuthanhtam
Vietnam

Help plz! English festival for primary students

Can someone help my school plz! my school �s going to hold English festival and we don �t know any english musical performance or drama for the children to practise. can you give me some sources plz. thanks a lotttttt <3

2 Mar 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Our Anita has several children �s plays:

More scripts from other members

You might also find these ideas useful
Sophia

2 Mar 2013     

vuthanhtam
Vietnam

Thanks Sophia. Do you know any musical drama for children?

2 Mar 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You can add a few songs that are relevant contentwise, i.e. mingle with the plot and you �ll have yourself a very original musical.
When I staged a play with a group of 8th-graders in a drama camp, I used several songs from famous American musicals and they worked.
The ones I used:
I can do anything better than you... from Anny Get Your Gun (I only used a short part to dramatize a quarrel between two sisters)
Somewhere Over the Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz (there was a girl in our play who ended up in the King�s prison so she sang that song in her cell)
Together at last (was the final song) from Annie
Sophia

2 Mar 2013