Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > English bee - wss from ESLP    

English bee - wss from ESLP

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

English bee - wss from ESLP

Hello, dear friends.

Today a friend of my sent me a nice ws via Facebook. I recognized the vork of Ana (Katiana) and have already informed her about it. But I think there are more wss from this site. If you have FB, just have a look : https://www.facebook.com/pages/englishbee/202827773129514?id=202827773129514&sk=photos_stream

Michaela

2 Mar 2013      

libertybelle
United States

They might have had permission from Ana - you �d have to ask her first before accusing someone of theft.

2 Mar 2013     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

There are not only wss from Ana. BTW this site is full of copied material from different sites and books. And of course I asked Ana. But I don �t know whose the other wss are I only know they�re from our members.
If I had made a mistake, I will apologize but I doubt so. Wink

I have just found another wss from Vanda and ag23. Connscidence?

2 Mar 2013     

Mabdel
Morocco

Undoubtedly; there are a lot of ws made by different authors but the question is Did S/he ask them for pemission? I guess no!!!!!

2 Mar 2013     

Dasha1055
Egypt

I don �t see any trouble. Someone has collected useful worksheets for him/herself. What �s wrong with that?

2 Mar 2013     

Mabdel
Morocco

@ Dasha : the trouble is sharing others � work without asking for their permission! Hope you get the point .
My best regards

2 Mar 2013     

Katiana
Spain

They haven �t asked me for permission and the trouble dear Dasha 1055 is that nobody has the right to publish anything without the author �s permission as it is clearly stated here:
English worksheet: BRITISH AND AMERICAN ENGLISH (B&W VERSION INCLUDED)BRITISH AND AMERICAN ENGLISH (B&W VERSION INCLUDED)

First worksheet in a set on British and American English vocabulary. This is the pictionary. I hope you like it and find it useful. Have a wonderful week. Hugs!

Date: 30 - Aug - 2009
 Level:elementary

Copyright � 30/8/2009   Ana Isabel Vald�s
Publication or redistribution of any part of this document is forbidden without authorization of the copyright owner.

2 Mar 2013     

maryse pey�
France

The only thing to do is to send Victor a private message with the link of this post and he will do something. He has made the necessary once, hasn �t he ?

2 Mar 2013     

Mabdel
Morocco

What about this one ?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=481681408558990&set=a.145212418872559.28779.142820542445080&type=1&theater

Disapprove

Ps The link may be doesn�t work . Anyway you can find more Ws on Facebook just type share your success

2 Mar 2013     

Maroune
Sri Lanka

It �s not fair at all some work hard to make such awesome ws while others share them without permission !

2 Mar 2013     

zailda
Brazil

I was about to say that I �m sure Ana didn �t give anyone permission to publish her worksheets - because more than once she told us the only place they are published is ESL printables - when I saw her comment here.

Dear Dasha: whether you see or not a problem if someone "collects" useful worksheets from the ESL printables members to share with others (and maybe having some profit with them, because the page advertizes a site), you should read the rules here first and the copyright license published besides any worksheet here as well.

BTW - unless I �m completely mistaken - the copyright laws assure the author the right upon his creation, and if someone wants do share "useful worksheets" s/he should get to work and prepare some, so s/he would have the right to share with anyone s/he wanted to.

Have a nice day!

2 Mar 2013     

1    2    Next >