Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Everything at Once ... a song of similies :)    

Everything at Once ... a song of similies :)

boydegg
Thailand

Everything at Once ... a song of similies :)

Hi Teachers

This week, two of my young learner classes (aged 9 to 11) made videos for YouTube.

The first one is �Everything at Once � by Lenka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vN_j4HymmY

The lyrics consist almost entirely of similes, so could be fun to use in class.

If you enjoy their work, please SHARE. I want as many people as possible to see their work and leave comments. The students will see the video for the first time this Thursday, so I hope to get it as many hits as possible before then.

Thanks so much in advance!!

Brian

3 Mar 2013      

justincase69
Spain

Really nice, Brian. And really useful to revise as .. as comparatives. Thanks

3 Mar 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Awesome doodle! Great job!
Sophia

3 Mar 2013     

tsyr
Russian Federation

Lovely, properly done work! I enjoy it so much that I �ve even downloaded it to use it in my elementary class when we work on comparisons. Thanks a lot, and keep up the great work:)) Svetlana

3 Mar 2013     

Daisee
Vietnam

Nice   Clap

3 Mar 2013     

wasla31
Tunisia

So lovely. Big hug to them.

3 Mar 2013     

luboff
Russian Federation

Congratulations!! Great Job!Clap

3 Mar 2013     

boydegg
Thailand

Thank you, thank you and thank you to everyone who has commented, viewed, shared etc

My students were really fired up by this project and I know they are going to be really excited to see the finished video on Thursday ... and read all the lovely comments.

I really appreciate that each of you took time to watch and give feedback.

If anyone would like to do this project with their own students, there are step by step teaching notes on my website:

http://www.grammarmancomic.com/doodle.html 

With warm wishes

Brian

3 Mar 2013     

Mabdel
Morocco

Simply great Brian! I used this song with my classes last week but certainly I �ll do it again using the  video you made! Thx a lot for sharing!

3 Mar 2013