Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Word of the Day!    

Word of the Day!

MoodyMoody
United States

Word of the Day!

Thanks, sarguero, for choosing me as Word of the Day winner! My sternocleidomastoideus is a-quiver at the great honor.

So, without further ado, here �s the new Word of the Day: pampination.

Remember, give me your best shot at a false, but hopefully funny and/or plausible, definition. I will make my decision sometime in the evening of March 7 server time. I look forward to many great "daffynitions!"

6 Mar 2013      

MarionG
Netherlands

pampering taken to the next level

6 Mar 2013     

sarguero
Spain

It �s the state of mind you get when you are in the argentinian Pampa, people call it fascination, but pampination should be the proper word to say it.

6 Mar 2013     

abitano
Argentina

Smile great one! you get pampinated over here

6 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It �s what happens to blokes who get lucky with my best mate Pam. She �s a big girl who likes to throw her weight around. When she sees the man who �s going to float her boat out on a Saturday night, she pins him down, no messing. He gets well and truly Pampinated.

I haven�t heard any of them complain about Pampination; in fact they love it!!!

6 Mar 2013