Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi dear colleagues!     

Hi dear colleagues!

DAKİN
Turkey

Hi dear colleagues!

I need your suggestions I need some songs to be memorized and presented.
I am a teacher at a private school in Turkey. I have participated in such organisations so far but I want new songs which are lively and rhythmic.

AND I THANK MY COLLEAGUE WHO GAVE A GOOD IDEA: ASKED FOR PEN FRIENDS FOR HIS STUDENTS.

I ALSO NEED PENPALS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD CAN WRITE ABOUT A PICTURE OF A CULTURAL AREA AROUND THEM AND ALSO THEMSELVES. but mines are a little bit younger,4th grades,10-11 year-olds.(BASIC SENTENCES AND A FEW PAST SENTENCES TO ADD HISTORICAL DETAILS)
 I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS, BEST REGARDS:) DİLEK

7 Mar 2013      

cagriyurttas
Turkey

hi My dear Colleague,

what kind of songs  are you looking for? I think I can help you but I can �t understand the main point. Give me further information  pls......then,  I can suggest you some good songs.

Love From �ağrı...

8 Mar 2013     

fleur
Malta

I use Hi5 songs often with my students, but it depends on the students � ages too.

8 Mar 2013