Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Of The Week.    

Caption Of The Week.

irawinj
Malaysia

Caption Of The Week.

I will announce the winner on Tuesday, 26th March 2013. Guys, do your best to come up with the best caption for us all to laugh and enjoy. Have a nice day. Thanks...LOL

19 Mar 2013      

miss K.
Ukraine

Don �t drink and drive!

19 Mar 2013     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Sarah had always been into nature.

19 Mar 2013     

helenjones
Spain

Lance Armstrong has really gone too far this time!

19 Mar 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

This is where Miss Gulch parks her bicycle when not chasing Dorothy and Toto. Ed

19 Mar 2013     

alexcure
Poland

Neosymbiosis (from Latin novus �new�, Ancient Greek σύν "together" and βίωσις "living") is close and often long-term interaction between two or more different biological  with non-biological species. Neosymbiosis is also classified by physical attachment of the organisms with the product of technical inventions; neosymbiosis in which the organisms have bodily union with a technical item is called conjunctive neosymbiosis (look at the illustration above, a tree and a bicycle), and neosymbiosis in which they are not in union is called disjunctive symbiosis.

19 Mar 2013     

elderberrywine
Germany

"Gosh, I had no idea that the picknick took so long! Time flies when you �re with the right people!" 

19 Mar 2013     

sarguero
Spain

Bicycles are "green" means of transport.... no doubt.

19 Mar 2013     

falafel
Tunisia

New accessories for trees.Have one for a cheap price.

19 Mar 2013     

EnglishTeacher08
United Kingdom

i know it �s too late, but let me say this! THE IRON HORSE IS IN LOVE WITH THE TREE.

19 Mar 2013     

Mariethe House
France

I shall complain! The GPS never mentionned a tree in the middle of the road!Angry

19 Mar 2013     

1    2    Next >