Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Gingerbread Men exchanges :-)    

Gingerbread Men exchanges :-)

Choli
Argentina

Gingerbread Men exchanges :-)

Hi everyone,

The previous post reminded me of the idea I had of exchanging Gingerbread Men, similarly to the Flat Stanley project. The thing is that the Flat Stanley story is a bit too difficult and long for my 1st or 2nd graders, but the Gingerbread Man story is perfect.

Anyone interested in doing this exchange with their class? The idea is to draw and decorate the GBM, send them with a letter, take the GBM you get by email for a stroll along the city or school, take pics and send it back with a letter telling us what our GBM did, etc.

Do you like the idea?

Cheers,
Choli

20 Mar 2013      

izulia
China

Hi Choli,
I think this is a lovely idea, I am sure kids would enjoy it very much. I wish I could get my kids involved but I have a feeling they are a bit too young. They are 3-4 years old, but with a whole lot of enthusiasm though... PM me if you are interested... 

21 Mar 2013     

Choli
Argentina

Hi, I sent you a PM :-)

21 Mar 2013