Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with diary    

Help with diary

chrabonsc
Poland

Help with diary

Hello
Who can help me and will check the diary 2,5 pages

24 Mar 2013      

carinita
Argentina

A little suggestion, chrabonsc It would be convenient that you got in contact with teachers who are willing to help you first and, then, you could send this long piece of text through PM or via e-mail. My post from last night cannot be seen because the diary is looong. Does anybody else agree with me?

24 Mar 2013     

Mariethe House
France

@ carinita:
here is your post from last night:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=40789
On the forum , the length of the messages does not matter. The first page allows 13 messages (am not sure of the number!Confused) whatever their length. There were quite a few posts after yours, which explains its disappearing behind the screen . This is in no way, chrabonsc �s fault!Smile
However I agree with you that such long texts should be sent through pm or email.

24 Mar 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Actually it is ten. There are always ten posts on the forum �s main page. And it is true, it doesn �t matter how long or short they are. But when you �re posting you can see the following inscription, The images and words shouldn �t exceed this window width. 
Sophia

24 Mar 2013     

carinita
Argentina

ok Thumbs Up Now I feel guilty because the 2,5 pages can�t be seen Tongue Do help chrabonsc in correcting the diary!      

24 Mar 2013     

chrabonsc
Poland

that �s ok :) I only want to be sure about the diary

25 Mar 2013