Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help please :(    

Help please :(

Psp90
Turkey

Help please :(

Hi everyone!

I have problem with uploading printables on the site. I was able to do it but now it gives error, I �m trying it for too long. Do you know any idea why it is happening or can you help mee :(

24 Mar 2013      

moemendhia
Tunisia

Hi,
I think your doc is too heavy so you have to divide it into two sheets or you �ve used a marked clip art , I faced the same problem as you �re doing now & when I changed pictures/divide work into two seperate sheets it worked!hope I �ve been useful!
Have a good night

24 Mar 2013     

Mariethe House
France

Your ws mustn �t be over 500kb so compress your images and it should do the trickSmile

24 Mar 2013     

MarionG
Netherlands

Just to check, I uploaded a worksheet and it worked fine..guess I was lucky.
I didn �t manage, however, to upload a picture into my message. I tried for over half an hour and it just didin �t work, so maybe there is a glitch. (I didn �t give up and I had the bright idea to just click �copy � on the pic itself and �copy � in the message, and voila, it worked - which made the picture even funnier)

25 Mar 2013     

alvalen
United States

Check the file type too.
This site only accepts .doc and .ppt

The new docx or pptx won �t work

25 Mar 2013     

Psp90
Turkey

Hi!

I checked the size, it was over 500 kb :(

thank you so much, i solved the problem :)

31 Mar 2013