Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Ideas to teach VERB BE and PRESENT SIMPLE    

Ideas to teach VERB BE and PRESENT SIMPLE

chito006hacker
Peru

Ideas to teach VERB BE and PRESENT SIMPLE

Hello folks does anybody know how to teach verb to be and present simple using games and songs or a new technique ????, i would like to receive your answers :) thanks happy holidays :)

27 Mar 2013      

sadeel
Palestine

to teach verb to be, I put three boxes in front of the students. and write (am, is , are) on them. give the students a lot of cards with nouns and pronouns ( she, sam, bill, they, my mother and I, I) things like that and give them one minute to put their cards in the corret box.

28 Mar 2013     

sadeel
Palestine

for the present simple, write some nouns and pronouns on the board and let the s.s write them on the correct flower like the picture. and don �t forget to give them a lot of sentences to practice putting the verb in the correct form (with/ without s)

28 Mar 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

Great ideas. Thank you. Ed

28 Mar 2013