Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Missing audio file link - For Tunisian teachers    

Missing audio file link - For Tunisian teachers

chuppacricri
France

Missing audio file link - For Tunisian teachers

I have a question to ask teachers working in Tunisia.
Do you all use the same texbook in Tunisia ? I �ve already noticed that many worksheets from Tunisian teachers come without audio link nor mention of the text source, so I was wondering if you were all working with the same material and therefore knew exactly where to search for the audio file. If it �s the case, please remember that eslprintables.com is international.

1 Apr 2013      

noorhamza
Tunisia

Hello,

I am a Tunisian teacher and I would like to answer your question. As a matter of fact, we use the same textbook but as it is quite limited, teachers prepare many lessons using their own material or material from the internet.
So most of the listenings are going to be unique. Ask the teachers and they will send you the audio extract or the link.

Thanks 

1 Apr 2013     

chouch
Tunisia

Hello,
I am a Tunisian teacher and I would like to answer your question.
infact , most of the worksheets that requires an audio file are tests so teachers upload the tests and sometimes they forget the audio file .as a result if you liked any worksheet you can simlpy ask the teacher who prepared it and he or she will send you the link or the extract 
thanks

1 Apr 2013