Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > need of information about accomodation in London    

need of information about accomodation in London

maryse pey�
France

need of information about accomodation in London

Hi dear all,

I need information for 1 of my previous students. Do you mind giving me some useful information, please ?

She �ll have to spend 6 months in London since next July for training reason (she �s been attending commercial studies). She �s been looking for some place to sleep in the center of London if possible. She would like to share a flat with another student or, maybe, to go to someone ready to rent a room.

As I �m not really used to such notions (I �ve always been in hotels) I �ll be grateful if you accept to give me some safe web link or some trusting address that she could use with success.

So many thanks for your help.

Yours friendly.

Maryse.

1 Apr 2013      

hardcase
France

how about a youth hostel or a YMCA?????

1 Apr 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Good idea ! Can she find the addresses in some Tourist information Offices ?

1 Apr 2013     

cindyfreksen
Denmark

There used to be a paper called the loot where you could put announcements for flat shares and the like. I suspect that it is now online... quick google search and here is a link: The loot

Hope that it helps,

Cindy

1 Apr 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Thank you so much for these useful information.

1 Apr 2013