Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > TOUCHSTONE From CAMBRIDGE ???    

TOUCHSTONE From CAMBRIDGE ???

chito006hacker
Peru

TOUCHSTONE From CAMBRIDGE ???

Hello Friend how you doing? Did anybody know how to use touchstone book, methods , techniques , ideas , i need some help please, thank you :)

5 Apr 2013      

LyndaKay56
Mexico

My best answer is to teach the grammar from any other source.  The grammar in the books is very confusing and not complete.  You can use the grammar exercises in the books to reinforce after you have taught what the students really need to know.  

As for the speaking strategies, I do not even bother with them.  They are not really for students who are studying an academic education.  

We have been using this series at my school for several years now and all the teachers are hoping to change books soon.  Good luck to you!!

6 Apr 2013     

chito006hacker
Peru

Thankkk you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

7 Apr 2013