Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Revenge after reporting a ws    

Revenge after reporting a ws

renca
Czech Republic

Revenge after reporting a ws

Hi everybody,

I was startled this morning after finding a message from one of the members, actually from the same country where I live, which was full of offensive words. The message was sent not long after I reported her ws as stolen from a textbook. The message is partly in Czech and partly in English and it even ridicules my most downloaded ws. What a revenge!
Now the translation: You seem so sour towards the others that I can only laugh at you DUMB commentaries. Mind your own business and leave me and my ws alone. Btw, what kind of efford did you put in making this ws?Scanned pictures and sentences written in Microsoft Word. How creative!

ivush
Czech Republic

posted by ivush
Ty ses tak zapskla, ze se muzu tvym debilnim komentarum jen smat. Mind your own business a nech me i me worksheet na pokoji.Btw, cos ty vynalozila za usili na tomto worksheetu? nascanovany obrazek a prepsane vety ve Wordu. Woooow, how creative!

25 Jan 2009      

LA LUNA
Mexico

WOW!! IS SHE A TEACHER?? OR A CHILD?..I MEAN HER ATTITUDE TOWARDS YOU WAS REALLY CHILDISH. DON� PAY ATTENTION TO HER, AND IT�S A SHAME TO NOTICE YOU ARE FROM THE SAME COUNTRY, SO SAD FROM HER. FORGET ABOUT IT RENCA!! HAVE AN EXCELLENT SUNDAY AND YOU HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

AND DON�T FORGET THIS, YOU DID THE RIGHT THING!!

Sincerely

Zoila

25 Jan 2009     

Jull
Finland

Shame on her! It is nice that you have written this here!

25 Jan 2009     

skudjova
Bulgaria

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have no words!How can a teacher be so rude(if she is really a teacher)?!

25 Jan 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Dear Renca! I agree with Zoila! Don�t take her words to heart!!!
You did the right thing!!!

Have a wonderful Monday!

I am so happy being a part of this caring and supportive comminity!!!
Thanks to ESL site I found a lot of friends...and I am happy....
Here is a poem for you ,my friends...

, Victoria

25 Jan 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

Confused what a shame!!

I think we all the memembers from this site, and I dont mean only for the girl IVUSH ( who seem no to have much education) but for all the teachers who seem not have been really formed to have diplomatic and professional conversations.

I can see more and more on the forums, people arguing, fighting, rubbing on other faces as if they were the BEST TEACHERS in the world and the MAXIMUN AUTHORITY.

Sometimes people can get so pathetic. Let�s start being more mature and professionals in behalf of the great site we are in.
ugh!

25 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

Hi...
We should be mature enough to receive constructive criticism and not taking a mediocre attitude... As we have seen in several occasions...

And answer a comment in a polite way...

Nobody here is against anyone, this is only about overcoming the fact that we are a community and we have to treat eachother as human being...We spend time here  together  (somehow)

If we want this place as pleasant as possible we need to be educated...

Greetings

25 Jan 2009     

minegurtop
Turkey

don´t worry..don�t worry....
love Mine ..antalya / Turkiye

26 Jan 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

It is true...

Renca we know the quality of your work so the wisest way to take this is just ignoring it and LET�S KEEP WORKING ON THIS GREAT SITE, WHERE I FEEL SO GRATEFUL TO SHARE IDEAS WITH PEOPLE, LIKE YOU, SILKE, VICTORIA, ALIEN BOY, LOGGOS AND ALL THE OTHER TEACHERS,...so many good teachers here with great values, hard to name them all.

I love this siteeee  Hug

26 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Just ignore it renca, I wish I had seen this before downloading one of her ws.

26 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

Hi ...
I totally agree with you Brahim...

And also believe there are ways to say things...

Everyone knows how to use words or talking with  rudeness if they like to, but nothing justifies to be that rude in any ocassion of life... Or answer a comment  that rude  by replying  to someone who you do not know enough ... Most if is a stranger....

I dont want to tell anybody how to behave...I do not have the right to...Im just telling  we should consider what we will answer or say before doing it...

That makes a huge difference...

And yes, Ivish is as importan as each single member of this web...

This applies for everyone here in ESL Printables...Ivish and everybody else...
Greetings

26 Jan 2009     

1    2    3    Next >