Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Curiosity about worksheets    

Curiosity about worksheets

irisha_dl
United Kingdom

Curiosity about worksheets

I have a question here, and by asking it, I hope I won�t heart anyones feelings, it is just curiosity. If no one downloads your worksheets, you don�t gain any points, and by not gaining any points you can�t download any other activities which might be very helpful for your lessons. Is it any chance you can download worksheets, it is not your fault that people think they won�t need your worksheet.

26 Jan 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi irishe,
Nice and useful worksheets are always dowloaded. So don�t worry, just create nice worksheets and you will get the points you need.

26 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi irisha! I�m afraid there is no other way. If no one downloads our worksheets, we must try to find out why. We look at the most downloaded worksheets or any other worksheet that has been appreciated by the other contributors, analyse them in terms of content and layout and see what is lacking in ours. There must be something, otherwise some users would have downloaded it. Sometimes it can be as simple as a good description of the worksheet content, the number of exercises, etc....

Hope I could help.

Have a nice day,
mena

26 Jan 2009     

donapeter
Romania

" it is not your fault that people think they won�t need your worksheet." - The idea is that a worksheet must be challenging, attractive , with an interesting topic so as people feel the urge to download it. It is like commerce - you must sell your work!!! If we don�t have downloads I think it is our fault: we must deliver what the market demands. A worksheet here, on this site, is like any other product.
Keep doing worksheets and try to develop your skills to attract downloaders.
Have a nice day!!
D

26 Jan 2009     

eng789
Israel

If you work harder on your wss,  your pupils will be happy,  we�ll be happy and then you�ll be happy because you�ll have enough points to download ours.

It�s a simple give and take process.
Welcome and good luck.

26 Jan 2009     

wiostahi
Peru

It is very simple, In my opinion that�s the best way to improve everytime. maybe at first we can feel a little bit dissapointed with ourselves but then you gain the courage to push yourself to the limit by making worksheets out of this world, in that way your creative thinking and your ideal to always make your best create somethings......awesome...
so just enjoy your duty as a teacher an keep going :)

26 Jan 2009