Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Teaching material for children    

Teaching material for children

paugaliza
Spain

Teaching material for children

Could anybody recommend good teaching material or textbooks for children aged 6-12 years old? I enjoy teaching with games, songs, etc.

I normally teach teenagers and adults and I often used the books by Cambridge University Press. However, I am not familiar with the resources for kids.

Many thanks.

21 Apr 2013      

maceman
Canada

Hello Paugaliza,

You may wish to look at this website. I have used it before and the students really liked it.
At least, it will give you some optional exercises to consider.

This is a description taken from their website:

In May of 2009, we released the Starfall Kindergarten Reading and Language Arts Curriculum. Our method of instruction motivates children in an atmosphere of imagination and enthusiasm, provides opportunities for child-directed instruction, and supports English language learners and struggling readers learning alongside their peers. 

www.starfall.com

All the best!

21 Apr 2013     

paugaliza
Spain

Thank you very much for your advice.

Greetings from Spain.

21 Apr 2013     

amrodriguez
Spain

Hello Paugaliza , 
 I recomend you to have a llok at these webs, they have been very usueful for me, and I teach students aged 5-17, so I use them a lot. I hope I have been able to help you.

"Englishexercises.org", " To learn English" and " Anglomaniacy"

22 Apr 2013