Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > CAPTION CONTEST -started on Saturday    

CAPTION CONTEST -started on Saturday

anitarobi
Croatia

CAPTION CONTEST -started on Saturday

Dear colleagues and friends,

not long ago I noticed a lovely photo of a gril in a ladybug dress here at the forum and decided to join the caption contest. Mariethe, the lady who posted the picture, chose my caption as best this time. Thanks, Mariethe, and thanks to all of you who are keeping the game alive. It �s so good to see sth relaxing and not really related to teaching, although - what in the world is there that is NOT related to teaching, rightWink?

So, now it �s my turn to set a task for all of you willing to share your witty responses. Btw, I rarely join the contest because I �m not sure if I �ll be able to follow (busy bee that I am, as well as many people here), so if I have repeated a picture we have already �covered � at the forum, do let me know, pls!

I was looking for unusual pictures, and when I saw this one it just struck a cord. Here it goes.

Hoping to get your witty answers and have some fun! Is it OK if I announce the winner tomorrow afternoon?

Anita

18 May 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

�Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all? �

Window, window on the car,
Shows you as you really are.

18 May 2013     

Mariethe House
France

Out like a lamb but in like a lion. Rawr.

18 May 2013     

sarguero
Spain

If you really appreciate your life..... Don �t disturb the driver! Ouch

18 May 2013     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

Powerful but Eco-friendly!
Drive it and look everybody in the eye!

18 May 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Don �t trust your senses.... Harry Potter �s godfather taught me how to turn into an animagus !

18 May 2013     

Pelletrine
France

"Oh my !!! You look worried! Can I give you a lift?"

18 May 2013     

Jayho
Australia

On the prowl

18 May 2013