Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > How to be a better Teacher?    

How to be a better Teacher?

Mr Jazz
France

Way to go Peter! I love you, man, and I want to have your babies

19 Jun 2013     

elderberrywine
Germany

I was at a teacher training course this afternoon, and yes, after over 25 years in the teaching business I still occasionally go to such a class and try to get some inspiration.

One of the things I learned this afternoon is this:
According to a modern survey (*), the ten most important aspects of a good teacher are:

1. thorough knowledge of the subject matter
2. very well-prepared classes,
3. fluency in the use of the language
4. that he enjoys teaching
5. that he is willing and able to answer his students � questions
6. that he is fair
7. that his lessons are well-organized
8. that he has good classroom control
9. that he conveys self-confidence (whether he really has it or not)
10. that he is dedicated and hard-working

(*) by Gertrude Moskowitz

19 Jun 2013     

A.jorayed
Saudi Arabia

thank you ..no offence taken ..don �t worry .. i wrote it..when i had to many things to say .. then i delete  some of it ..so that what make it this way ..i just want to say that ..i am not preferring to make mistake on  one class and correct it later in other classes ...i hope you understand me ...i speak very well and i always pay attention what to say in front of my student . thank you for your advice  . 

thank you very much

ok what was that ..didn �t help me ..  :)

19 Jun 2013     

Ayman_Alaa
Egypt

Teachers around the world ...you already knew that the best teacher is one who think that he must developing his skills , his ways and his methods...

so ..i need any that could help me ..(for ex .. class leader , class management , teaching method , expert teachers experiences , how to deal with children that have weakness, bad attitude . ) in general i need to train my self .explore new way new experiences ..

...give me please >>> link ..website ..videos ..you tube ..tell me about your ways your method ..your way in class management ..

thank you and i will keep reading this post ..and use it as my guide ..as my friends gift to me >>>>>>> thank you and god bless you .

22 Jun 2013     

A.jorayed
Saudi Arabia

thank you all  ..please  more comment ..every one tell me about your own experiance

26 Jun 2013     

< Previous   1    2