Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > To download a really COOL project ( tasks: oral, writing, reading) (Upper-elementary- intermediate) Personalities (LIKES, DISLIKES, FUTURE)    

To download a really COOL project ( tasks: oral, writing, reading) (Upper-elementary- intermediate) Personalities (LIKES, DISLIKES, FUTURE)

pameladion24
Canada

To download a really COOL project ( tasks: oral, writing, reading) (Upper-elementary- intermediate) Personalities (LIKES, DISLIKES, FUTURE)

Hi, 
I created this mega cool activity with 27 dialogue cards, vocabulary practice, and expanded activities. I also include key sentences on worksheets to help students speak English when doing the activity. This will really interest pre-teens and teenagers. Perhaps even young adults.   

I was really disappointed when my file was too big. As soon as you have a lot of pictures that seems the case. I really don �t want you guys to not profit from this. If you �re interested, just send me your email in a private message.  

Have a wonderful summer everyone!
Naomi

19 Jun 2013      

kristenthorn
United States

Sure, I �d like to see it!  I have a conversation course coming up soon and am looking for youth-type resources.  Thank you!

19 Jun 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

It would be less painful for you if you just uploaded it to a free filesharing website and gave us the link. Another alternative would be uploading it to islcollective or busyteacher and giving us the link:)
I �m sure lots of people would love to benefit from your materials, are you sure you want to send those emails? Just my 50 cents:)
Sophia

20 Jun 2013     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Have you tried to compress the pictures? And if cropped, to throw out the cropped bits, which makes the picture smaller in size? I �ve noticed that many of the so called too big files can be reduced dramatically this way. Hope this tip helps. Cheers.

20 Jun 2013     

natie2051
Russian Federation

I agree with ueslteacher. It would be such a pity if nobody can see your materials. Upload it somewhere and I hope you �ll share it with a lot of people))

20 Jun 2013     

Maria Linz
Brazil

I would love to see your work. If you don �t mind, could you please send it to [email protected] Thank you so much! Maria (from Brazil)

20 Jun 2013     

smartenglish1
Mexico

Hello there, thanks for sharing your valuable work, I know it will be very helpful for our students, and of course I would like to receive your incredible material.

once again thank you and continue working hard, our students deserve it.

greetings from Mexico.

Robert.

20 Jun 2013     

letizia
Italy

thank you very much I would like to receive your work, here my e-mail address

20 Jun 2013     

[email protected]
Spain

thank you. I �d also like to have it

20 Jun 2013     

pameladion24
Canada

I tried to send everyone copies of my "Cool activities pack" if you didn �t get it please let me know.

I �m also looking for penpals for my students aged 11-13

To check out our school and students:

20 Jun 2013     

KARENZA THOMAS
Spain

you sent me your mega cool activity, and I think it �s wonderful.......thank you soooo much

22 Jun 2013     

1    2    Next >