Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption contest    

Caption contest

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

Caption contest

Thankyou Maryse for choosing my caption. I �m sorry I didn �t reply immediately. The reason is I �ve been busy these 2 days so I couldn �t check the site. Here �s the picture I suggest. Hope it inspires colleagues to write funny captions.

28 Jun 2013      

isa2
Austria

When shall we three meet again?
In thunder, lightning or in rain?

28 Jun 2013     

elderberrywine
Germany

And this is the winter 2013/14 fashion , presented directly from Southern France by Europe �s most famous feline models.

28 Jun 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Where is the 4th musqueteer ? Has he been kidnapped or is he trying to find back the queen �s necklace ?

28 Jun 2013     

teresasimoes
Portugal

The three little pigs don�t go in the story any more. They�ve been replaced by three mindful cats.

28 Jun 2013     

pameladion24
Canada

Although of different colour or  nationality, We stand here as one , united and much stronger!
Wonder how long it will take for all those twofooted human kinds to figure this out?  

28 Jun 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

Do you think the casting director will choose us for the musical? We �re naturals for Cats!

28 Jun 2013     

sarguero
Spain

The good, the bad and the ugly backside. 

29 Jun 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Sarguero, your contributions always crack me up - I absolutely love your sense of humour.

My contribution: a purrfect potion for triple trouble

29 Jun 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Here �s another one (bc I �ve just noticed the red one �s ears:)
"Did you just say "Pss!"? Ohh, I �m telling you, you don �t wanna "Pss!" us!"

Sophia

29 Jun 2013     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

The one in the middle: Hey guys watch yourselves, united we stand , divided we fall!

29 Jun 2013     

1    2    Next >