Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Congratulations    

Congratulations

mourisca
Portugal

Congratulations

18 Jul 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh wow! Mourisca, whose is that website? Where did they get the toy cat? I want one! And the �feed the... � How do you do that??? I want some on my website. Tell me please!

18 Jul 2013     

mariannina
Italy

It �s Vanda �s blog! I �d love to have the cat. What shall I do? Pleeeeeeeeeease!

18 Jul 2013     

alexcure
Poland

The blog is FUNtastic!!!!!

19 Jul 2013     

mourisca
Portugal

@ alexcure, mariannina and cunliffe: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I �m so... SO!! glad that you think that my blog (yes... it �s my blog Embarrassed I �m Vanda) is useful and fun!! Your comments and messages mean a lot to me!

Now.... the cat... Wink just go to http://www.pageplugins.com, find "page widgets", choose the cat and cut and paste the code to your profile, website or blog.

The turtles, fish and frog: if you click on the picture, you �ll provide some food for the animals and they will move and eat. Choose the animal you want here http://abowman.com/,  cut and paste the code to your profile, website or blog.

Again... thank you sooooooooooooooo much for your comments.   

Hugs from the south of Portugal

Vanda aka Mourisca

19 Jul 2013     

blankblades
Albania

h wow! Mourisca, whose is that website? Where did they get the toy cat? I want one! And the �feed the... � How do you do that??? the best knife is blank knife blades

22 Nov 2020