Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Contest for weekend    

Caption Contest for weekend

Mariethe House
France

O sole mio
sono solo
posso fare ci� che voglio
O sole miiiiiiiiiiiioBig smile

New lyrics of the famous song.LOL

Here�s the famous one for you to enjoy.

27 Jul 2013     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

In a former life I was a taxi driver, and this is how I learned the roads into and out of "spaghetti juntion". Sorry - if you are not British you probably do not know the meaning of  "spaghetti juntion"..... so please see this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti_Junction

27 Jul 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

Capellini (angel hair pasta)

27 Jul 2013     

Allisa
Bulgaria

Mmmm, pastalicious!

27 Jul 2013     

sarguero
Spain

Baby Lady Gaga first wig

28 Jul 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

Thank you all for joining in the game. There are so many witty captions it is difficult to choose, but choose I must. My wife is a wonderful cook and seeing that one caption that captured the essence of the little girl �s face says how I sometimes feel when eating one of my wife �s pasta dishes: In the pasta ecstasy... The winner is alexcure. That child does look like she is in pure ecstasy whether it be form the deliciousness of the pasta or the discovery of a new toy, I think ecstay says it well. Have agreat week all. Ed

28 Jul 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

She �s a Pasta-farian!

29 Jul 2013     

< Previous   1    2