Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Contest July 30th    

Caption Contest July 30th

languaria
Germany

How the "PinchWackoDead..." did he do that ?????  

30 Jul 2013     

papadeli
Greece

Greetings from Greece,

30 Jul 2013     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

How many Ice Age movies do I have to be in before I finally catch the darned thing????

30 Jul 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

Just watching those kids play makes ME exhausted!

30 Jul 2013     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Hm...Yes... No... No. I�m too tired to remember all the details of the race regulations, but this last jump wasn�t there, I�m sure.   Embarrassed

31 Jul 2013     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

"Sh***** I knew I had to test my breaks. Not working!" Now I �ll be the laughing stock of all my mates!!!

31 Jul 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Squirrel siesta!

1 Aug 2013     

alexcure
Poland

Thank you for all your witty answers! My husband �s favourite is the commentary by elderberrywine:  She DID look sexy, but who would have guessed she would tire me out like this!!� , he also mentioned durchboydvh�s: �Just watching those kids play makes ME exhausted!�. For me, the two comments sound very nice, namely: Jayho�s: �Squirrel siesta!� and  vincenza�s:I �ve been going flat out lately......�

The squirrel seems to be very tired, if not sweating, with its tail up, as if cooling down its tiny bottom from the heat of the day, hence the winner is !vincenza! also thanks to her pointing out the squirrel�s funny flat position ;-).

PS. The cat from the frenchfrog�s picture is also yummy ;-).

1 Aug 2013     

< Previous   1    2