Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Looking for ESL/EFL, Math, Science Resources? Try these    

Looking for ESL/EFL, Math, Science Resources? Try these

eslgalaxy
China

Looking for ESL/EFL, Math, Science Resources? Try these

I put together these 100% FREE websites which have been very helpful to many of our teachers and I am sure many of you will find them useful too:

Kids Learning Ville is a website with a rich collection of  free curriculum support materials for teaching  language arts (ESL, EFL)Math, Phonics and Science. This site offers free worksheets, videosfun gamesphonicsletter writing materials & more. The materials are suitable for teaching toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd grade learners.
Lots of free interactive games to energize a dull ESL Class. Seriously, check this one out! 

Even though these sites are mine, I �m not just sharing these links to promote my page as I know this is against the rules, but what do you do when you are both a teacher and web content creator? This is a perfect place to help busy teachers find good materials including links to mine.
I am sure you and your colleagues  will find these free resources very helpful. 

Have Fun Teaching! 
Kisi 

17 Aug 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I �ve tried a few of these games - totally amazing! Stunning! My students are going to love these. Thank you so much. 

17 Aug 2013     

mourisca
Portugal

17 Aug 2013     

eslgalaxy
China

Cunliffe and Mourisca thanks for your feedback. Glad you found them useful.  

18 Aug 2013