Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help!    

Help!

guizmow
France

Help!

Good evening everyone!! 
I �m preparing my first lessons for the new school year, and I �ll start with rules at school.
I found an interesting document, but the problem is I haven �t the Audio file....
Could anyone record it for me? 

It would be sooooo  great!!
Have a nice evening. and Thanks

21 Aug 2013      

SaraMariam
United States

Maybe you find this useful: http://www.naturalreaders.com/

21 Aug 2013     

guizmow
France

Thanks a lot!! I thought of this site but it �s a dialogue and I don �t think we can have two voices.
Confused

21 Aug 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

you will need help from two people, actually, as one person has to speak BE and another one AE (they have to sound young too:)
where was this dialogue taken from? perhaps, if you name the book, it �ll be easier to find a soundtrack...
Sophia

21 Aug 2013     

guizmow
France

Thanks a lot!! I thought of this site but it �s a dialogue and I don �t think we can have two voices.
Confused

21 Aug 2013     

guizmow
France

I don �t know the name of the book, I actually found this dialogue in a worksheet on the internet...

21 Aug 2013     

SaraMariam
United States

on that website you can differ the accents, too .. maybe you can just make different audio files and merge them? I don �t know if it �s possible :s I �m not much of a computer expert. Sorry for not being able to help you more.

21 Aug 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

That dialogue is really fun and it would really be nice to have an audio, I do feel for you.
Just in case you give up, you might consider a cartoon maybe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVSNRb02jvo :)
Sophia

21 Aug 2013     

Jayho
Australia

If you have a fossick through here you might find something else with audio that you can use instead

Cheers

Jayho

21 Aug 2013     

helena2009
Hungary

Dear SaraMariam,

Thank you for your great idea.

H.

22 Aug 2013