Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Reading for Spanish children    

Reading for Spanish children

saninfe
Spain

Reading for Spanish children

I need your help. I�ve got a 8-year-old pupil learning English but he is Spanish and here children do not have a high level in English. Could anyone tell me where I can find readings for him? Or sites where I could download free books to assemble myself or something like that. Ideas are welcome.

Thank you in advance.

29 Jan 2009      

traceyo777
Hungary

Hi, I use the Genki english site. It may ba a bit to young for him but worth a try.  You need pay to become a member and get the download but there are lots of freebies to use to , including vocab and picture books.

Have fun.

29 Jan 2009     

Neda
Argentina

hi, i use the magician from longman. it�s easy, i can scan it for you if you want.send me an e mail [email protected]
Bye.

29 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

http://www.rong-chang.com/qa2/index.html

http://www.rong-chang.com/eslread/index.htm

stories for ESL learners :-)

29 Jan 2009     

laubeco
Spain

Hi Sanife,

Do you need online readings? or do you need worksheets with readings?
If you are teaching in a school with interactive whiteboards, try www.starfall.com You will love it, and your ss, too. It starts from sounds, to words, to sentences, to stories.

29 Jan 2009     

fleur
Malta

As someone else already recommended i suggest starfall.com also enchanted learning.com for printable books and worksheets

29 Jan 2009