Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > back to school, Prince George, grammar vocabulary structures revisions and more for the first day of school    

back to school, Prince George, grammar vocabulary structures revisions and more for the first day of school

maestralidia
Italy

back to school, Prince George, grammar vocabulary structures revisions and more for the first day of school

many new materials for the first days of school in my website: www.maestralidia.com it �s all free. give a look. bye. Lidia

23 Aug 2013      

domif
France

Thanks so much for sharing your great work!
Have a nice day.

23 Aug 2013     

orly100
Israel

Great work Lidia :) Orly

24 Aug 2013     

inmanena
Spain

I also love teaching English, love the language and lo England too.Great job, really useful ws. Absolutely amazing. Thanks very much for sharing. Hugs Lidia. Love Inma

24 Aug 2013     

Lovely Lana
Greece

Thanks a lot for sharing, dear Lidia, an amazing site, interesting material,a cute picture with the kids

24 Aug 2013     

mickymicky
Italy

Thanks a lot Lidia!

25 Aug 2013     

class centre
Belarus

maestra Lidia! the site is great! I will often use it in my work. Thanks a lot!

25 Aug 2013