Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help needed with an audio document !    

Help needed with an audio document !

Pierreroset
France

Help needed with an audio document !

Dear (probably French) colleagues,

I �m looking for a recording from Spring 3�me. It �s in Lesson 6 and it �s called "Survival on 9/11". It �s a woman �s testimony about the terrorist attacks and about her husband, who was working in the Twin Towers. Does anyone have it ?

Thank you for your precious help.

Audrey

27 Aug 2013      

lilybird
France

Bonjour Audrey,

Es tu sure que cet audio se trouve dans le Spring 3�me car j �ai tous les fichiers audio de ce manuel et je ne le trouve pas?

Corinne

27 Aug 2013     

mfraczek
France

Hello Audrey,
I may have it at school (I know which audio file you �re speaking about). So if you could wait till Monday or Tuesday, I �ll probably be able to send it to you.
Enjoy the last few days of your holidays....
Murielle

28 Aug 2013     

Pierreroset
France

Dear Corinne,

Yes, I �m sure the recording is in Spring 3eme. I �ve just checked. It �s in Part 3 of Lesson 6, with Audrey �s sister (Jessica) speaking. It starts with "My husband used to work in the Twin Towers"... Could you please look again ? Thanks for your help.

Dear Murielle,

I can wait until next week, of course. Thanks for helping me out ! I �ll let you know if someone sends it to me before then.

To both of you, good luck with starting this new school year ! I hope you enjoyed your holidays.

Audrey

28 Aug 2013     

annevaleriemiche
France

Hi there,

Je me permets d ��crire en fran�ais et de te dire "tu"

Je me souviens parfaitement de ce document. J �en ai trouv� la Trace Ecrite dans le Spring 3� mais pas l �AUDIO.

Par contre, dans le New Spring 3� LV2, il y a un enregistrement qui est quasiment le m�me ( on sait bien que les �diteurs de manuels piochent dans les LV1 pour servir les LV2)

C �est toujours compliqu� d �envoyer de l �AUDIO, mais voici mon adresse mail. Je te l �enverrai avec le script.  [email protected]

De plus, je suis � la recherche d �un partenaire.

Tous autant que nous sommes, nos armoires sont blind�es de sp�cimens o� nous piochons.

Comme toi, souvent, il nous manque les pistes audio qui vont avec.

Envoyer des fichier Audio par mail, c �est compliqu�, mais entre gens de confiance, nous pourrions nous envoyie par la poste une clef USB o� nous copierions les CDS que nous avons sur nos ordis.

Qu �en penses-tu ?

29 Aug 2013