Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Simple topics for presentations    

Simple topics for presentations

ASA3000
Egypt

Simple topics for presentations

Hi all, My elementary students are required to give presentations regularly and they complain that they cant find simple topics to give presentations on. Can you help me to find various and simple topics with info or texts for the students to use in their presentations? Thanks in advance. ASA

12 Sep 2013      

moemendhia
Tunisia

good morning , 
You can ask them to present their families(composition:members � number,age,occupation, hobbies.....
Also you can ask them to describe their school :number of classes , teachers, subjects taught , number of pupils
Another idea , why don �t you ask them to compare between family traditions in the past & nowadays ...
Also , you can ask them to present a project work about bullying which is very interesting( causes ;aspects & solutions....)
By the way these ideas taken from our official Tunisian program . 
Hope you find it useful 

12 Sep 2013     

ASA3000
Egypt

Thank you moemendhia, Actually they already used most of the topics you mentioned. They need simple information on topics such as celebrities, famous places, historical event. I just want to know where to get such info from the internet. Thanks again and have a nice day.

12 Sep 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

http://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/magazine ?

12 Sep 2013     

nesmecik
Turkey

http://www.grammarbank.com/printable-worksheets.html

13 Sep 2013     

ASA3000
Egypt

Dear ueslteacher and nesmecik,

Thank you so much for your support.

I am sure these links will help.

Best regards,

ASA