Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Halloween ideas    

Halloween ideas

moonkyj
China

Halloween ideas

Hi my friends:
We are having a big halloween party for the whole school, If you know any ideas about activities ,websites or decorations.Pls let me know.Thank you soooooooooooooo much!

16 Sep 2013      

maestralidia
Italy

look at www.maestralidia.com

16 Sep 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

Last year, I carved a pumpkin for our kids, and they were amazed. If you can get your hands on a few pumpkins, you could have the students do some carving too. In Singapore a decent sized pumpkin is 30 Sing Dollars, so for us, just buying one and giving a "performance" was the way to go.

If you �ve never done one before, it �s not hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-6eH4RCjxs

... and despite what the video says, you DO NOT need special carving tools. A metal spoon, and a carving knife is all you need. And feel free to draw a face free hand and cut it out, rather than using a template.

Have fun!

16 Sep 2013     

Tere-arg
Argentina

We used to  organize traditional games and competitions. There are many good ones on the  internet, but then we started involving  our students in different short plays.

We are planning to do both things this year so if somebody happens to have funny short plays on some subject connected with halloween,  tell me, please.
I can share the ones we have used so far.

16 Sep 2013